These are my four favorite drugstore foundations. I’m surprised I don’t hear more about Wet’n’Wild Coverall, it’s only $2.99 at Fred Meyer and has excellent coverage and a semi matte finish. There aren’t a ton of shades to choose from, and if you have oily skin (like me) you’ll definitely need to set it. I normally mix it with a more matte foundation for color and finish. Applies best with a beauty blender or flat top kabuki brush.
True Match Lumi is a great option for medium to full coverage with a dewy finish. They offer warm, cool, and neutral shades so you can match most skin tones. A perfect option for dry or combo skin. Applies best with a beauty blender.
NYX HD Photogenic foundation isn’t my favorite on its own, but it works really well for blending out contour/highlight cream concealer. The coverage is light to medium and the consistency is very liquid. Applies best with a dense buffing brush.
And finally my beloved Revlon ColorStay. I use the oily/combo formula and it keeps my skin fairly matte for about 8 hours. There is a pretty wide color range, and this foundation mixes well with cream foundations (Graftobian for example) if you want a more natural finish. Applies best with a beauty blender or flat top kabuki.
- hello-jelly3000 likes this
- drugstore-makeup-junkie66 likes this
- heidi-dallas-ramblings reblogged this from cosmeticevolution
- he-who-tries likes this
- notes-everlasting likes this
- notes-everlasting reblogged this from cosmeticevolution
- warped-beauty likes this
- littleliddyy likes this
- wannabehippiewithsenioritis reblogged this from savedbythewifi
- xoglam likes this
- catwhitneyluv98 likes this
- jaclynmichelle94 likes this
- amberlaidman likes this
- summertimeloveless likes this
- imnorocketscientist likes this
- manisthewarmestplacetohide likes this
- real-life-charlie likes this
- versulace reblogged this from savedbythewifi
- beyonndthepale likes this
- savedbythewifi reblogged this from cosmeticevolution
- even-ughh-was-taken likes this
- even-ughh-was-taken reblogged this from cosmeticevolution
- 0ne-red-thread likes this
- cosmetic-corner reblogged this from cosmeticevolution
- cosmeticevolution posted this